Troy Bilt TBWC28 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Yard work has never been easier thanks to the large 28" deck of the Troy-Bilt TBWC28T.
The TBWC28T is equipped with premium InStep™ rear wheel drive that adjusts to your speed so you can work at your pace while enjoying superior traction on rough terrain.
A 195c Troy-Bilt engine delivers powerful performance, easier starting, extended use and reduced noise.
Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 2 bushel bag or the included mulch kit.
With a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
- A 195cc Troy-Bilt engine you can rely on for powerful performance, easier starting, extended use and reduced noise.
- InStep™ premium rear wheel drive system naturally adjusts to your speed and provides more control on all terrains
- Large, 28" steel deck allows you to work more efficiently with durability that’s built to last
- 3-in-1 options to dispose of grass clippings, side discharge, mulch, or rear bag. Bag included with 2-bushel capacity
- Single lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25"-3.75"
- Engine BrandTroy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number5P71RU
- Engine Displacement195cc
- Starter TypeRecoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity20 oz
- Drive SystemRWD
- Deck Cutting Width28 in
- Deck WashYes
- Deck MaterialSteel
- Cutting Height Range1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions6
- Deck Height AdjustmentSingle-Lever
- Cutting SystemN/A
- Mulch PlugIntegrated
- Discharge LocationSide
- Warranty3-year limited
- Commercial WarrantyNo
- HandleAdjustable Loop
- Drive ControlsTroy-Bilt IN-STEP
- Tread PatternS-Wave
- Front Wheels8"
- Rear Wheels10"
- Bearing TypePoly Bushing
- Model Number12ABW32G766
- Grass Bag Capacity2 Bushel
- Bagger TypeDust Blocking
- Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.