- 13 Amp equivalent power
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stellar bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications
- Battery and charger sold separately
DEWALT Guaranteed Tough
DEWALT power tools are made to live on the jobsite. That is where they are tested, and if there is a problem, it’s where we solve it.
DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed.
DEWALT FLEXVOLT System
Our FLEXVOLT battery system powers our 20 VOLT, 60 VOLT and 120 VOLT MAX power tools to give you ultimate runtime and corded power.
Bare Tool Only
Does not include a battery or charger. This product is tool only.
Up to 9000 Rotations Per Minute (RPM)
Maximum 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels for both cutting and grinding applications.
FLEXVOLT 60 VOLT MAX
DEWALT FLEXVOLT series of tools and batteries are made to deliver the power needed for tough jobs, while eliminating the hassle of a cord.
3-Year Limited Warranty, 1-Year Free Service and 90-Day Money Back Guarantee.