XT1 LT 50 FAB
- 50" heavy-duty fabricated, triple-blade cutting deck
- 24 HP Kohler V-Twin OHV engine
- Hydrostatic transmission; no shifting - just push a pedal and go
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Professional-grade 7000 Series OHV
- Engine Displacement 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Cylinders/Material Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Start Electric
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Charging System Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Battery Voltage 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Forward Speed 5 mph
- Reverse Speed 1 mph
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 50"
- Deck Wash Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Material Fabricated
- Deck Attach/Removal QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement
- Spindle Construction 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Blade(s)Triple Blades
- Deck Lift Lever/12-position/spring assisted
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Deck Positions 12-position
- Frame Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Front Axle(s) Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Turning Radius Manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Tires 15" x 6" sleeve bearing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Bumper Optional
- Cruise Control Soft touch engagement
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Wheel Control Optimized steering system
- Headlight(s) LED High Illumination
- Display Digital hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Seat Type Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Dimensions L/W/H 68"/60"/42.5"
- Weight (approx.) 500 lbs.
- Wheelbase 47"
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)
- Front Axle Warranty 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours