Ultima Series ZTS
- Synchro-Steer technology offers 4-wheel control and provides unrivaled stability for straight-line mowing on hillsides and slopes up to 20°
- 22 HP/725cc Kohler 7000 series V-twin OHV engine delivers high-performance power and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Dual hydrostatic transmissions allow for quick and effortless 7 MPH forward (3.5 MPH reverse) ground speeds that quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- Continuous square 2 in. x 2 in. tubular steel frame with fully e-coat lower frame and triple guard corrosion defense system, a multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear
- 42 in. AeroForce fabricated deck that delivers a signature cut with fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings and increased evenness
- Durable and compact AGM battery delivers a premium experience with a longer lifespan and lower maintenance compared to traditional lead acid wet batteries and improved starting performance for reliable starting season to season
- Dial in your perfect cut with a foot operated deck lift and a dial control knob offering 15 qt. in deck height adjustments from 1 in. to 4.5 in. leading to a precise and even cut
- Automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 20 in. high-back seat, advanced polymer seat suspension system and SoftTouch steering wheel with tilted steering column are optimized for comfort, providing you the confidence to maximize your speed and reduce operator fatigue
- 13 in. front/20 in. rear Turf Master tires minimize turfing and provide greater traction and stability on hills
- Open frame design allows for easy access to the engine
- Conveniently located control panel enhances operator productivity and vibration-dampening soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room
- Illuminating dual-LED headlights that provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions and tow hitch come standard
- Large, 3.5 Gal. fuel tank keeps you mowing and minimizes time loss for refueling needs
- SoftTouch steering wheel and a steering column that tilts for easy steering and greater handling on hills and uneven terrain
- S-blades are thoughtfully designed to give the best performance and durability and a unique, S-shaped center hole ensures proper installation
- 3-year/unlimited-hour warranty plus limited lifetime warranty on frame and deck for the ultimate peace of minded evenness.
Take Control with Synchro-Steer
The Ultima Series™ ZTS utilizes familiar steering-wheel technology for better control, one hand operation and a premium cut
Zero-turns with zero learning curve.
Get any job done faster with our steering wheel zero-turn mower. Four wheel control delivers incredible handling and unmatched stability on hills.
A new standard in zero-turn control
The Ultima ZTS brings Cub Cadet's innovative and proprietary Synchro-Steer™ technology to the proven Ultima Series™ platform for enhanced precision and confident control on challenging hills—all backed by the superior strength, comfort and cut quality of the category-leading zero-turn.
The ZTS delivers elite control for a perfect cut on hills and slopes of up to 20-degrees.
See it in action
12 amp regulated
ENGINE MODEL NUMBER
ENGINE OIL CAPACITY
2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
3.5 gal. US (13.25 L)
CUTTING HEIGHT RANGE
1'' - 4.5''
DECK CUTTING WIDTH
DECK ENGAGEMENT (PTO)
Foot pedal with Dial Adjust
20" high back
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
DECK SHELL WARRANTY
3-year unlimited hours
2'' x 2'' tubular steel
REAR TOW HITCH
OPERATOR PRESENCE SYSTEM
Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
7 MPH / 11.3 km/h
3.5 MPH / 5.6 km/h
Hydro-Gear EZT 2200
Turf Master / Multi Trac
Ultima Series" ZTS