The Cub Cadet PRO Z 972 SD boasts a 999 cc Kawasaki FX1000v engine,
16 cc Parker HTG transmission, and a 72", triple-7-gauge, fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom, and side reinforcements.
With dual rear wheels and weighted front rims, this mower provides excellent traction on slopes up to 25-degrees.
This zero turn is designed with a high-back Air-Ride suspension seat with EVC cushion and padded armrests, ground speeds up to 12 mph, a high-density & impact-resistant rubber discharge chute, and a high performance steering wheel with electronic power steering and foot-pedal control.
SEE IT IN ACTION
- 999 cc Kawasaki FX1000v engine
- 72 inch triple-7-gauge fabricated steel cutting deck with top, bottom and side reinforcements
- 16 cc Parker HTG transmission
- Dual rear wheels and weighted front rims for excellent traction on slopes up to 25-degrees
- Fully welded frame
- Steering wheel with electronic power steering and foot-pedal control
- High-back Air-Ride suspension seat with EVC cushion and padded armrests
- High-density & impact-resistant rubber discharge chute
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX1000v
- Engine Displacement 999cc
- Engine Output 35 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity Twin 7.45 gal. tanks (14.9 gal. total) with electronic fuel gauge
- Transmission Parker HTG 16cc pump / 310cc wheel motor
- Forward Speed 12 mph
- Reverse Speed 6 mph
- Deck Cutting Width 72"
- Deck Material Fabricated 7ga. (.187”) steel shell
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip engagement pto
- Deck Construction top plate 7ga. bottom reinforcement ¼” rolled leading edge
- Spindle Construction 8" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple-blade / High-lift blade (standard) Marbain Blade
- Cutting Height Range 1" - 5"
- Anti-Scalping 4 Front HD w/ Bushings & Grease Zerk
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist 16 Positions
- Frame Fully welded, full-length 3/8 x 5" laser cut steel / integrated tie-down slots
- Front Axle(s) Front Axle / Yokes 2" x 3" solid axle tube with ISO dampening suspension
- Front Tires 16" x 6.5" - 8" (turf) with weighted rim
- Rear Tires Dual TERRA TRAC Tread 25" x 9" - 12" (18" trac width)
- ROPS 2" x 2" spring-latch tool-less foldable 3 position
- Bumper 5/16" Thick Steel rear engine guard/pre-drilled mounting points for attachments with integrated rear hitch
- Yokes 1/2" thick steel front yokes
- Brakes Hand-operated lever with integrated hydro pump release lever
- Steering Wheel Control High Performance Steering Wheel with electronic power steering & foot-pedal control
- Dimensions L/W/H 88" L x 85" W x 49" H
- Weight (approx.) 1850 lbs.
- Hour Meter Standard electronic
- Discharge Chute High-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Cup Holder Integrated into Side Pod
- Deck Shell Warranty 5 year / 1,750 hour limited deck construction warranty
- Commercial Warranty 3 year / no hour limit commercial warranty