Tackle winter weather with the Cub Cadet 2X 26", 2 Stage snow blower engineered to take on up to 12" of snow.
A 2X brings power that always performs with a Cub Cadet 243cc 4-cycle OHV engine with Intellipower Technology and push button electric start, making it easy to start.
Maneuver through snow with ease thanks to trigger-controlled power steering and a self-propelled drive.
Work at your pace, with 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds and in the dark thanks to the dual LED headlights.
Whatever your extreme, there is a Cub Cadet snow blower engineered for it.
- Cub Cadet 2X 26, 2 stage gas snow blower has a clearing width of 26 in., intake height of 21 in. and is engineered to power through up to 12 in. of snow
- 243cc 4-cycle OHV Cub Cadet engine with Intellipower Technology
- IntelliPower technology provides up to 10% more power for 243cc Cub Cadet engine with a digital throttle control that consistently optimizes engine output based on load
- 10% more available power means less bogging down when clearing heavy, wet and deep snow
- Push button electric start makes it incredibly easy to start in winter weather, just attach an extension cord
- Trigger-controlled power steering and self-propelled drive for unmatched control, effortless maneuverability and single-hand operation
- Features heavy-duty augers and impeller with 12 in. serrated steel construction and a steel shave plate for added durability
- Self-propelled, clear at your pace with 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac tires provide strong traction and mobility over snow
- Work before dawn or after sundown with dual LED headlights
- No rust, non-marking, reversible skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability
- Engineered for durability thanks to a heavy-duty cast aluminum auger gearbox and steel chute
- Backed by a strong 3-year limited residential, 1-year limited commercial and 5-year limited auger gearbox warranty brings reliability in product and service for the ultimate peace of mind