Snapper 550Z Zero Turn Riding Mower 61" Deck Kawasaki Engine
Professional-grade 550Z zero turn riding mowers are easy-to-use for homeowners but come packed with all of the enhanced features you'd expect from a commercial zero turn mower. With welded, all-steel construction and Hydro-Gear transaxles, the 550 zero turn riding mower has the rugged durability needed to take on demanding terrain and tough jobs. Powered by a Kawasaki FR730V engine, the 550Z mows grass in no time with a wide 52" or 61" mower deck and speeds up to 8 MPH.
Due to the size of this product, it must be picked up locally or unloaded with a forklift / delivered commercially via loading dock. Liftgate service is not available for this item.
Snapper 550Z 61" Zero Turn Mower
- Kawasaki FR730V engine
- The engine has 24 gross HP
- 2 cylinder with electric start
- Up to 8 mph forward and 4 mph reverse
- 550z with 61" cutting deck
- 1.5" to 5" cutting height
- Mechanical foot operated deck lift
- Easy to use electric blade engagement
- Drive train and dimensions of lawn mower
- Back tires are 20 x 10-8 in size
- Front caster tires are 13 x 5-6 and flat free
- Overall width of zero turn is 78"
- With deflector down it is 72" wide and 62" up
- Unit weighs 950 lbs dry weight