Clearing snow has never been easier than with the exclusive features found in the Signature dual-stage snow thrower.
- Electric Chute And Control Pod: Easily adjusts the chute rotation and deflector angle to provide pin-point accuracy with a simple push of a button.
- Velocity Throwing System: Quickly clears heavy snow and throws it 40% farther, making snow removal easier and faster. Time, capacity and snow throwing ability can be greatly affected by conditions.
- Dual LED Headlights With Courtesy Path Lighting: Provides increased visibility by illuminating the path being cleared.
- Heavy-Duty & Durable: Commercial-grade cast-iron auger gear case provides long-lasting durability, and the serrated steel auger cuts through the toughest snow to deliver top performance in harsh conditions.
- Powerful Snow Engines: Briggs & Stratton Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F. These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winter's worst storm, engines matter.
- Heated Hand Grips: Heated hand grips keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
Intake - 23 in.
21 ft. lb.
Briggs & Stratton 2100 Professional Series™
Electric with Recoil Back-up
Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
Number of Blades - 3
Type - Serrated Steel
Gear Case Material - Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
Diameter - 14 in.
Forward - 5 mph
Reverse - 2 mph
Material - Heavy-Duty Steel
Rotation - 200° Electric
Deflector - Electric
Consumer (Product) *** - 3-Year
Commercial (Product) *** - 1-Year
Tires / Track
Tire Size - 16 x 4.8 in.
Skid Shoes - Deluxe Steel Reversible