The Select Series Dual-Stage Snow Blowers have the features and power of larger snow throwers with the maneuverability of a smaller machine, all at an affordable price.
Built to handle even the toughest winters, the medium-duty snowthrowers feature heavy-duty welded construction with a heavy-gauge steel frame, auger housing and chute.
Combine these features with a powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engine and you've got one impressive machine.
- Turning Made Easy: Dual-trigger steering makes tight turns effortless. It allows you to stop the power to either wheel, easily turning the machine left or right.
- Easy Control: Dash-mounted chute rotation and deflector controls make it easy to point snow exactly where you want it.
- Free Hand Control: Free Hand Control allows you to drive with one hand while changing speed or adjusting the deflector direction with the other hand.
- Powerful Snow Engines: Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F.* These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winter's worst storm, engines matter. *Conditions will apply. See the operator manual or visit briggsandstratton.com for complete details
- Steel Dash With LED Headlights: The heavy-duty steel dash panel includes convenient controls and LED headlights.
- Heated Hand Grips: Heated hand grips with on/off switch keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
- Model: 1696832
- Clearing Width (in): 30
- Intake Height (in): 20
- Auger Gear Case Material: Aluminum
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Engine Model: 1450 Professional Series™
- Engine Displacement: 306
- Starter: Engine with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Rotation: 200° Remote Crank
- Drive Type: Friction Disc Drive
- Ground Speed-FWD (mph): 6
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 16 x 5
- Free Hand™ Control: Standard
- Headlight: Dual LED
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Snow Cab: Optional
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-Year
- Impeller Blades: 3
- Marketing Model: 1530
- Throwing Distance (ft)**: 40
- Auger Type: Notched Steel
- Auger Diameter (in): 12
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 14.5
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Deflector: Remote
- Dual-Trigger Steering: Yes
- Ground Speed-REV (mph): 2
- Panel Type: Steel
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Drift Cutters: Optional
- Tire Chains: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-Days
- Engine Type
- 1450 Professional Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 306 cc
- 30 in.
- Engine with Recoil Back-up
- Max Discharge
- 40 ft.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 5 in.