Makita XCU04PT LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 16" Chain Saw Kit (5.0Ah)
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3, 940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Built-in L.E.D. On/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
*Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded & gas-powered outdoor power equipment.
*Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless 18" Chain saw (model XCU04PT).
*With zero emissions, lower noise, & considerably less maintenance, the XCU04PT is a welcome solution for cutting & trimming applications.
*It's powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power, speed & run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.
*The XCU04PT has a 16" Guide bar & the Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3, 940 FPM For increased cutting speed.
*It has zero emissions & reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage.
*Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, & the saw is ready to use.
*Convenience features include a "tool-less" Chain adjustments, A front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, & more.