Makita XBU02PT1 18V X2 Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
Makita XBU02PT1 18V X2 (36V) Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time at mid speed (15, 800 RPM) using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume
- Sound pressure rating of 61 dba); measured per ANSI B 175.2 standard
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil. No load speed (variable speed) : 11,400 21,500 RPM
- 6 stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger.Built in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
*Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment.
*Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope that includes the 18V x2 LXT lithium-ion (36V) Brushless blower.
*With zero emissions & lower noise, the 18V x2 (36V) cordless blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications.
*It's powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power & run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform.
*With the efficient Makita BL Brushless motor, the blower delivers longer run time, increased power & Speed, & longer tool life. XBU02PT1 model is a kit & includes the blower, four fast-charging 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries & an efficient 18V dual port rapid optimum charger.
*Makita efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use forup to 50% longer run timeper battery charge than similar non-brushless tools.
*Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power & Speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler & more efficiently for longer life.
*When powered by two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the efficient brushless motor delivers to 28 Min of run-time on dial setting #3 on a single charge.
*The blower features Makita extreme protection technology (xpt). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, & is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water & dust from key internal components.