- PERFORMANCE : Easy Start, spring assisted starter for quick starting with reduced force required
- CONVENIENCE : Tool-less Chain Tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment.
- CONTROL : Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- COMFORT : Compact design with less weight (9.4 lbs) for operator comfort
- INCLUDES : 14” Guide bar, saw chain, chain protector
The Makita 14” 32cc Chain Saw (EA3201SRBB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 32cc engine delivers 1.8 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter.
For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation.
Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- "Tool-less" chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.4 lbs.)
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- High power-to-weight ratio 1.8 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
(1) 14" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (196207-5)
(1) 14" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (165201-8)
(1) 14" Chain Cover (952-010-630)
(1) Universal Wrench (941-713-161)
(1) Screwdriver (783012-5)
(1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 1.95 cu.in. (32 cc)
- Power Rating : 1.8 HP/1.3 kW
- Max. Engine Speed : 12,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar : 14"
- Pitch : 3/8"
- Gauge : .050"
- Fuel Mixture : 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 13.5 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity : 9.5 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 9.4 lbs.
- User Type : Occasional user
- Chain Saw Feature : Tool-less chain tension
- Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
- Power Type : 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050