Landscape professionals looking to optimize their productivity, mow faster without sacrificing cut quality and experience a smooth ride, should look to the ISX™ 800 commercial zero turn mower. Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology – ForeFront™ Suspension, a 2-belt iCD™ cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and travel speeds up to 10 mph, the ISX™ 800 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.
Features may include:ForeFront™ Suspension System
- The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.
- Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions. The ISX™ 800 is equipped with a 2-belt deck and provides a 3-year belt limited warranty (See operator’s manual for complete warranty details).
- Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
Engine Type Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series - EFI
Engine Power Gross: 27.0 hp @ 3600 rpm
Displacement 810 cc
Cylinder Liners 2
PTO Type Electric
Transmission Dual, Commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400®
Suspension ForeFront™ Suspension System - Front independent with four steel control rods for the ultimate in comfort and control
Parking Brake Internal transaxles
Wheels & Tires
Tires, Front Specification 23 X 10.5-12 in
Tires, Rear Specification 24 X 10.5-12 in
Top Speed Forward: 0-10 mph | Reverse: 0-5 mph
Seat Type Premium adjustable seat with arm rests
Dimensions Drive Axles: 1.125 in
Overall Width Deflector Down: 75 in | Deflector Up: 63.5 in
Overall Length 83.125 in
Height Cutting: 1.5 - 5 in
Cutting Width 61 in
Fuel Capacity 5.5 gal
Dry Weight 1197 lbs
Features Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
Spindle Type Aluminum
Construction Material, Deck iCD™ Cutting System
Warranty Balance of Machine: 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months).
Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours.
Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.