ON SALE!! CALL FOR OUR BEST CASH PRICE!
Ferris equipment can only be delivered locally.
Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology – ForeFront™ Suspension, a 2-belt iCD™ cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and travel speeds up to 12 mph, the ISX™ 3300 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.
- Forefront™ Suspension System - The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods and mower-specific shocks that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties - Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Redesigned Rear Bumper - The redesigned rear bumper provides additional ground clearance for moving over curbs and loading trailers. Higher side walls protect the engine while maintaining easy service access.
- 500 Hour Oil Change - Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Drive System - Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Premium High-Back Suspension Seat - Mow in superior comfort with arm rests, multi-position headrest, adjustable lumbar and seat recline
- Adjustable Cut Height - Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Hercules™ II Spindles - Hercules™ II spindles; 10" dia. cast-iron with industrial double row angular contact ball bearing with 1 3/16" dia. shaft. Contact ball bearings with 1 3/16" dia. shaft.
||This product can only be delivered locally.
|ENGINE HP (CC)
||Briggs & Stratton (Vanguard)
|CUTTING DECK TYPE
||3 Year Limited Warranty Commercial or Residential