Ferris IS 2100Z 61" Briggs & Stratton 28HP EFI Engine 5901344
Ferris IS 2100Z Zero Turn Mower Model # 5901344
THIS MOWER CANNOT BE SHIPPED
Did Ferris design the IS® 2100Z zero turn for the five-day-a-week landscaping pro, or is it the ideal machine for part-time lawn contractors and weekend warriors? Once you see how it eclipses the competition in features, performance and price point, you'll agree it's both.
|IS2100ZBVE2861||28 gross hp* / 810cc||Vanguard™ 810cc EFI||61" iCD™|
A Ferris exclusive, full rear suspension system and pivoting front axle with shocks up front set the bar where no other brand can reach. Suspension provides a smoother ride and greater control to mow evenly over rough ground faster - with better traction and far less scalping - than a non-suspension mower.
iCD Cutting System
- (A) Recycled rubber discharge chute reduces contact damage.
- (B) Extra wide discharge opening evenly disperses grass clippings.
- (C) Multi-Layer construction provides maximum strength
- (D,E,F) Reinforced leading edge provides protection where the deck needs it most.
- (G) Center point is offset, optimizing airflow for discharge.