FERRIS F800XBV31 & F800X/61
Model # 5901236
The visibility and versatility of the F800X zero turn from Ferris commercial mowers can't be beat. Its out-front design and wide mower deck is perfect for trimming around trees, bushes and handling landscaping work with ease. Be even more productive with your F800X by choosing from a wide selection of accessory and attachment options.
|F800X SERIES||ENGINE||RATING / DISPLACEMENT||FUEL CAPACITY||CUT WIDTH|
|F800XBV31 w/ F800X/61||Vanguard™||31 gross hp* / 724cc||12 gal.||61" iCD™|
The visibility and versatility of the F800X Front-mount Zero-turn Mower can't be beat. Its out-front design is perfect for trimming around trees, bushes and landscaped areas with ease. Be even more productive with the F800X by choosing from a wide selection of accessory and attachment options.
Optional accessories: 60” sweepster rotary broom, snow blower and cab enclosure, FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ grass collection system and mulch kit.F800X Features:
- The 31 gross-horsepower* Vanguard™ engine offers big performance along with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†.
- The F800X has a speed of up-to 10 mph and features a pivoting rear axle with a floating front frame, pillow block bearings on its control mounts, dual hydro pumps and wheell motors equipped with 7” mounted cooling fans.
- The iCD™ Cutting System comes with a 61” or 72” wide deck equipped with heavy-duty, cast-iron spindles.
- The electric deck lift makes cut-height adjustments easy.
- Quick access switches and quick release latches for the undercarriage and engine for easy maintenance.
- Premium suspension seat for adjustable comfort.
- Other features: twin six-gallon fuel tanks with integrated choke throttle, PTO and ignition switches; large, 24” flat-free drive tires; cup holder; and storage compartment.
|Engine Power Rating *||31 gross hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||12|
|Cutting Width (in)||61"|
|Cutting Height (in)||1.5 - 5|
|Deck Construction||iCD™ Cutting System|
|Transmission||Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans|
|Drive Axles (in)||1.25|
|Drive Tires (in)||24 x 12-12|
|Caster Tires (in.)||13 x 6.5 (rear); 11 x 4 (front)|
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)||0-10|
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)||0-5|
|Overall Length (in)||115.5|
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up||77 / 63.5|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||1514|
|Seat Package||Premium adjustable suspension seat|
|Certified Roll-over Protection System||Standard, 90° foldable|
|Safety Group/Controls||Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Disk|
|Warranty (Engine) †||3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty|
|Warranty (Balance of Machine) †||
4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
(Choose SPECS, then scroll to the bottom)