Cub Cadet 2X™24 Two-Stage Power
Currently available for in-store pick-up only. Check back soon, as stock changes daily.
Cub Cadet 2X™ 24 Two-Stage Power
If you need to clear larger spaces, the Cub Cadet 2X™ two-stage power is the right choice. The self-propelled 2X can tackle winter weather on any surface and features a steel auger that collects snow in the first stage and launches snow out of the chute to complete the second stage. The 2X series offers a full array of clearing width options.
Zero-Turn Posi-Steer™ power steering is at your fingertips to get the job done faster with effortless, single-hand turning.
SINGLE-HAND CHUTE CONTROL
4-way chute control allows you to quickly and effortlessly change the direction and pitch of the snow you throw with one hand, so you don’t waste time. You will spend less time in the cold as you control where you want the snow to be thrown.
COOL BLUE™ SKID SHOES
Our revolutionary COOL BLUE™skid shoes glide along surfaces for better maneuverability. The advanced, long-lasting material won’t rust or mar your driveway. Easy operation makes for smoother clearing of your driveway.
- Zero-turn Posi-Steer™ power steering for quick, easy turning
- COOL BLUE™ deluxe skid shoes are rust resistant, reversible and non-marking on driveways and sidewalks
- Heavy-duty steel serrated auger moves through thick snow and ice
- Push-button electric start
- 4-way single-hand chute control
- 3-year limited residential*, 1-year limited commercial warranty (see your local retailer or independent dealer for warranty details)