FULLY LOADED, BOTH WITH POWER AND CONVENIENT FEATURES.
If you’re the type who wants it all, meet your snow blower.
Top-end residential blower includes heated handgrips, Super High Output impeller, Auto-Turn Steering Technology and premium Ariens engine options.
14” auger diameter. High 21” housing height eats up the drifts.
Blows snow up to 55 feet and clears 73-83 tons/hour based on model.
Featuring a wide 24” clearing width that moves 73 tons of snow per hour
NEW 369cc Ariens AX® EZ-Launch™ EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) Engine
369cc Ariens AX Electronic Fuel Injected engine powering 14” Super High Output impeller
Blows snow up to 55 feet, 14” auger diameter, Heated handgrips, Tall housing height, Auto-Turn Triggerless Steering, Interlocking handles for one-handed operation
Starts In Two Simple Steps
- Electronic governor to eliminate speed loss and provides ultra-quiet idle
- EFI fuel system eliminates maintenance costs, won't gum up in off season
Heavy Duty Disc-O-Matic Drive With Large Cast Iron Gear Case
- Just turn key and fire up, no more engine adjustments
- 120-volt electric start w/recoil (cord not included)
- Designed to function in sub-zero conditions
New Super High-Output Impeller (SHO)
- Easily shift into any of the six forward or two reverse speeds
Auto-Turn Steering Technology
- Faster impeller speeds by way of modified belts and pulleys
- Improved output and throwing distance
Chute Rotates Up To 200 Degrees
- Senses change in direction automatically as you turn
- Adjusts power to the inside wheel to make turning easier
- Single lever adjusts direction and height of snow stream
- Adjust discharge chute up and down from the operator position
- Locks both handles, freeing one hand for chute operation